Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FOTD 2/29/12 Leap Year Frolicking


Hello everyone!!!!
Happ Leap Day...Year...whatever...BAHAHA. One of my very best friends who lives in Sweden is celebrating her 20th birthday today. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIA!!!

So basically I just went to class today... Nothing too special, but it is 68 degrees in the good old Midewest today sooo I went for something a little more bold and bright. Enjoy!!


FACE
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream in Light/Medium - used as primer
Revlon ColorStay Combination/Oily in 140 Buff
elf Mineral Foundation in Warm
Benefit Boi-ing in 02 Medium
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder in Light
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in 018 Pink Sorbet
Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blusher in MEellow Wine

BROWS
Too Faced Matte Eye Collection in Chinchilla & Coffee Bean

EYES
elf Eyelid Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
Glamour Doll Eyes Pigment in Big Top, Odditiy, Island Chic, & Fiji Mermaid(also used as liner)
Napoleon Perdis Peep Show Madame Prep
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara

LIPS
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 063 Eastend Snob
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Flirt


I just want to quickly address something I witnessed today that thoroughly pissed me off...

Today while I was waiting for my English Comp class to start, I was just minding my own business when a girl I went to high school with walks in wearing a ruffled blue dress and a white jacket. I was thinking in my head, "Man, she looks really cute!!!" Just as that thought finishes in my noggin... I look up to see/hear these two girls saying she looks like a "slut" and a "whore." Now it would be one thing if she actually did look like one,, but no...she didn't. The girls saying these hateful things are girls that out absolutely no effort into their appearance whatsoever. They tend to have pony tails and sweatpants and naked faces. I am ok with people dressing like that and looking like that, but they along with everyone else, have no right to talk about anyone the way they talked about that girl.

XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment