Sunday, February 26, 2012

Aqua and Lime Spring Nails

I just painted my nails!!! And from the looks of it, I'm ready for spring!!!!

I used Revlon Post Trauma Nail Treatment as a base coat to fill in any ridges, help keep my polish on longer and prevent staining.

Then I put down two coats of China Glaze For Audrey nail polish. I really love the color of this polish, but it can be a bit streaky. You def need two coats with this one.

On the ring finger of my left hand and the pointer finger of my right hand, I have Coastal Scents Lime Glitter powder. I used a random clear top coat, then dipped my nail into the pot of glitter. 

I sealed the glitter and the rest of my manicure with my top coat of choice, Seche Vite. I absolutely adore this top coat. It dries my nails instantly, creates an incredible shine and keeps chips away longer than other top coats.

I really love these colors together whether they are on my nails, or eyes, or my hair. ;)

XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment